The new HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) Receiver includes all the functions of the HL750 but adds a new “Fingerprint” feature. Once paired with the laser, the “Fingerprint” function of the HL760 only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with, reducing errors and conflict between teams working in close proximity with other lasers. The HL760 provides grade matching and PlaneLok capabilities with all the new lasers. In addition, the HL760 can communicate with another HL760 for long-range wireless remote display and monitoring.
Highly Vesatile Receiver for Basic and Adbvanced Leveling and Aligning Applications
Works with LL400HV, HV302, GL412 and GL422N in automatic Grade Match and PlaneLok applications.
The HL760 also enables a new “Fingerprint” feature which reduces connection conflicts on jobsites where more than one laser is being used. The feature pairs a laser to a receiver and only allows the receiver to accept that laser’s “fingerprint” beam. Works with above models plus the LL300S-7, 17, 27, 37 and 47 model laser levels.
Includes: HL760 receiver w/Radio Transceiver, C70 rod clamp and level vial
- Remote grade checking with cable free Remote Display
- Wireless monitoring of foundations and steel erections
- Risk free monitoring of tilt up wall position
Key Features and Benefit
- Digital readout of elevation - not only will high or low arrows be displayed, which eliminates the need to get "on-grade" to make measurements
- Large 5 inch (12.7 cm) reception heaight acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam
- The HL760 has an internal, long range (80 m / 260 ft radius), high speed digital radio built inside that allows the receiver to communicate with any other HL750, HL760, LL300S, HL750U, or the HL750:GL5X2, GL6X2, UL633; HL760:LL400HV, HV302, GL4X2N laser transmitters
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foreman can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite
- Anti-strobe sensor stops construction strobe lights from setting off the receiver, and makes it easier to identify true laser beam signals
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaption to meet all your jobsite requirements
- Dust and weatherproof housting withstands a drop of up to 10 ft (3 m) onto concrete for reduced downtime
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation
- Three-year "No excuses" warranty
- C70 Adapter with Bubble Val included
Authorized Dealer - About Spectra Precision