Customers Also Viewed
Type 196-2 Digital TECH Levels
The Number 1, most preferred electronic levels for code compliant handicap ramp installation – made in Germany
This rugged and practical high-quality level is the choice for any trade that needs to set angles precisely and quickly. If your work is going to be checked, invest in German Engineering. The Checkers are using STABILA. The electronic measuring technology and precision vials makes work faster and more efficient. The two illuminated digital displays can be read from both the side and the top. It is IP 65 certified therefore fully washable and dustproof. When STABILA designed this electronic level, they added everything you need and then some, making this a tool you can’t do without.
- Stabila Type 196-2 Tech, electronic, digital levels.
- Measuring accuracy of the vials in vial up or vial down position 0.029 degrees = 1/32in over 72 inches / 0.5mm/m.
- Electronic accuracy: At 0 degrees and 90 degrees = +/- 0.05 degrees, from 1 degree to 89 degrees = +/- 0.2 degrees.
- IP65 dust and water proof.
- Recalibration of the electronic module is simple and fast with the Stabila vial system.
- Degree, % , rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings.
- Find plumb and level with Sound. Hear/listen for Spot On as you are making adjustments to the work with shims etc.
- Displays on the side and top light up and are easily viewed from any position.
- Rib reinforced frame protects the precision vial system and electronic package.
- Impact resistant removable endcaps protect the frame.
- 24in and 48in models include padded carrying case.
- Uses 2-AA batteries.
- Measure, set or duplicate any slope or angle on the work site. Precise slope measurements as needed for ADA 4.8.2 handicap ramp compliance.
- Reads in the same scale as your prints.
- Instantly converts measurements to any scale. Rise & run to degrees, degrees to percent, etc.
|Length||UPC Barcode||Cat. #|
Nylon Carrying Cases
- STABILA carrying cases offer tough nylon shells with padded pockets, heavy duty zippers and velcro enclosures, and padded handles and shoulder straps.
Download Acrobat Reader (free download)
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.