NEW Schonstedt Maggie Magnetic Locator:
The Maggie combines the best features of two flagship products:
the sensitivity and precision of the GA-52Cx, and the single-handed operation of the GA-92XT. The Maggie joins Schonstedt's full line of GA series magnetic locators and comes standard with a 7-year warranty.
What makes The Maggie Better?
- Visual display with polarity bar graph to pin point targets, even in noisy conditions
- Easy access 9 Volt alkaline battery in the pistol grip
- Improved ergonomics - easy on the hand with full reach to the ground
- Continuous sensitivity adjustment with metered gain indicator
The Schonstedt “Maggie” is the Next Generation Magnetic Locator and is the latest addition to the line of popular Schonstedt Locators. Schonstedt Instrument Company set out to further withhold their stellar reputation as the industrys leading manufacturer of location equipment.
The Schonstedt Maggie combines the best features of two flagship products; The sensitivity, precision, and reliability of their GA-52Cx model, and the single-handed operation of the GA-92XT. In basic terms, Schonstedt took the best features of their very popular 52Cx model and combined it with the ergonomics of their 92 model and created what we like to call "The best of the best" in the world of magnetic locators. Schonstedt Engineers went back and took user input over the years and come up with features like an easy way to hold their popular 52Cx model and installed a handle on it. Users did not like opening up the 52Cx exposing the electronics just to replace the battery (The Maggie's handle is where the battery is installed and the electronics are not exposed during a battery change). They also listened to their users and made a soft case that can easily fit behind a truck seat, as well as be easily carried with its shoulder strap. Another feature is the knobs are now on top and not under the top like they are on the 52Cx.
The Maggie is destined to be the most popular magnetic locator Schonstedt has ever produced!
- Audio Output: Signal increases in frequency with gradient field intensity. Idle frequency = 10 Hz.
- Display Output: Expanding bar-graph indicates polarity (positive or negative) and relative signal strength
- Battery Indicator: 4-segment LCD
- Gain: Continuous control, with range indicated by a 4-segment LCD at each quarter turn
- Volume: Continuous Control
- Input Power: Supplied by one 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: 24 Hours (intermittent usage)
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 140°F (-25°C to 60°C)
- Water Resistant Length: 17.5 in (44 cm)
- Overall Length: 32.5 inches (83 cm)
- Nominal Sensor Spacing: 20 inches (50 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 2.6 Lbs (1.2 Kg)
- Construction: High impact ABS
The Schonstedt Maggie comes standard with:
- Schonstedts 7 Year Warranty
- Padded Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- 9 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Instruction Manual
Authorized Dealer - About Schonstedt