Powerful Data Collection with Carlson SurvCE 5.0 (Basic)
SurvCE: Upgradeable from total-station support all the way to GPS and Robotic!
Carlson SurvCE is the first choice in data collection software, combining advanced functionality, ease-of-use, and sheer capability:
- Get the software that supports a wide variety of equipment, old or new [Click here to see if your hardware is supported.]
- Enjoy excellent, free (and prompt) technical support
- Be heard – Carlson listens to its customers’ input for new features or drivers for all of its products
Carlson SurvCE is a complete data collection system for Real Time (RTK) GPS and Total Stations with in-field coordinate geometry. It supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/ robotic total stations
Carlson Software SurvCE Basic 5.xx (Contains TS Only)
The newest version of Carlson Software’s popular in-the-field land surveying software – Carlson SurvCE 5.0 for data collectors.
Featuring many new additions and improvements, Carlson SurvCE 5.0 focuses on speed and power with a new memory allocator, which empowers users to do more, faster.
- Updated Interface - Main Menu
- Quick Select Multiple Target Types and Heights
- SurvCE comes with a bound manual.
***Also available for GPS and robotic total stations SurvCE 5.0 Robotic Module and SurvCE 5.0 GPS Module
Newest instrument drivers added for Total Stations and GPS receivers include: Carlson’s CR+, Geomax’s Zoom35 Pro, Zoom90, and Zipp20 total stations, and data collector support for the Stonex S4, Foif F55/F52, Daishin DS3, and Hemisphere XF3. Ten new models of GNSS drivers include those from CHC, Champion, EFT, Geomax, Hi-Target, Sokkia, Spectra Precision, and South.
“SurvCE 5.0 is incorporating new emerging technologies like IMU support, while still providing its renowned friendly user environment,” says Jesus Latova, SurvCE product director. “Simplicity and safety are our main focus in developing these new features, together with continuing the extensive instrument support capacity of SurvCE.”
SurvCE 5.0 is available in more than two dozen languages. These include: English, Spanish, German, French, French (Canadian), Russian, Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, simplified Chinese, Korean, Greek, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Swedish, Latvian and more.
Carlson SurvCE 5.0 has the option for one tap coding in the field and allows users to pre-configure and switch between rod-heights and targets using the new easy-select target feature. Increased productivity with 5.0 includes easy registration on your smartphone with notification updates and total station setup from a previous job can be restored in the setup screen.
Other top new features include:
- “One Touch” points feature selection;
- Graphical Stakeout Interface;
- Easy-select target feature;
- New GNSS antenna library;
- Improved memory management
- Edit Centerline
- GPS-Search improvements for motorized Total Stations;
- Extended Point-List
- Add curves and spirals by fitting the existing PIs in the existing Edit Centerline function;
- GNSS Mission Planning supported on all Windows Mobile and PC versions;
- Support for Carlson office geoids in binary format;
- Tilted pole measurement support on select devices allowing adjustment of the final position to account for tilt;
- Powerful grid-scan feature;
- GPS-Search for motorized total stations improved for a more accurate target matching and speed optimization;
- Support for e-level on additional receivers, this including an auto-store by level new feature; and,
- Support for KML export of lines
- More Features click here
To purchase or upgrade to SurvCE 5.0 is easy, simply call Capital at 713-781-0550
As an authorized dealer we offer full support and are here to answer your questions.
Other SurvCE and SurvPC Software Solutions Click Here