Bridge the Gap between Drones & CAD
Aerial surveying and drone photogrammetry is rapidly becoming a vital part of any land surveyor’s toolkit. Thousands of people use drone site flyovers each day to increase project productivity and produce high quality orthomosaics.
• Quickly generate interactive 3D maps of job sites
• Capture precise, accurate 3D site data from any camera
• Share site maps with customers – anywhere, anytime!
• Save valuable hours in the field!
Our proprietary photogrammetry technology helps you track and share every metric about your site from anywhere in the world.
Important: This is a new end user perpetual license. Annual software maintenance is required. If you are a current Carlson software user, please contact us to discuss renewal options.
- Polygon selection and removal of unwanted images with one click
- Project splitting with polygon selection tool (large project into small projects)
- Visualize project area before processing
- Ground Control Point (GCP) import (landxml, .csv, .txt)
- Manual Ground Control Point (GCP) input
- Ground Control Point Validation
- Metric, Feet, and US Survey Feet support
- Global and local coordinate system support (1000’s of supported projections)
- Nadir & Oblique support
- Self-Calibration – automatic determination of camera IOP and EOP
- Fixed-calibration – use your own calibration parameters for processing
- Automated bundle adjustment, point cloud densification, DEM generation, contour generation, mesh generation, and orthomosaic generation
- Accuracy Report
- Export orthomosaics in GeoTIFF, jpg, png formats
- Export DEM in Geotiff, jpg, png formats
- Export 3D point cloud in .las, .xyz, and .ply; 3D mesh in .ply, .obj, and .glb formats
- Contours available in .dxf and GeoTIFF formats
- Accuracy report option in PDF format
- In-Browser volume calculations
- Web visualization of all data products
- Visualize 2D maps and 3D models using any web browser
- Cesium 3D tile integration
- Instant measurement of distances and surfaces
- Share projects with annotations via a simple link
- Embed project output in a webpage
- Visualize site changes over time in 2D and 3D with Project Timeline