LaserLine's direct reading laser rods are the number one seller in the USA, and there’s a reason, tremendous quality. Tough, lightweight, and versatile, they withstand the true test of quality in the field, and hold up exceptionally well.
Designed to be used with a laser detector, there is a special rail that lets a laser detector travel the full working length of the rod. This allows faster and easier readings because it takes the awkwardness out of having to loosen your detector, re-position it, then tighten the detector for each reading.
2 Models to Choose From:
- GR1450T — 15 foot rod measured in feet, tenths and hundredths
- GR1450 — 15 foot rod measured in feet, tenths and hundredths with cut/fill feature
- LaserLine Direct Reading Laser Rod with Rail
- Manufacturers One Year Warranty
- User Manual
- Detector Bracket shown in photo is sold separately (your Laser Detector dictates which Detector Bracket you will need to buy)
- Carrying Case (Model 1000-1301) is sold separately
- Front and rear rods are made of high strength clear anodized aluminum for lightweight, rugged, dependable operation. They will not rust, split, splinter, swell or warp in any environment
- Tape has a heavy duty matte textured face that's easy on the eyes in bright sunlight, and protects the tape numbers from wear and fading
- Tape lock grommets are over-sized and made of heavy duty brass that greatly minimizes the problem of tape tearing
- Detector rail is black, high density and U.V. stabilized for long life. It's specifically designed to not become brittle when exposed to ultraviolet rays or direct sunlight
- A solid tape lock with an internal brake slide makes for stronger, trouble-free operation
- Tape lock pin is designed not to tear, puncture or rip tape when pushed against tape face instead of the grommet hole
- Rods utilize tough and rugged DuPont nylon parts for long-lasting life. This is the same material used for ski bindings and motorcycle parts
- Rod collapses to 97" and extends to 14' 8-3/4"
- Made in USA
- One year manufacturer's warranty on all parts for normal wear and tear
Check out this video on how to use a direct reading rod: