FEATURES & BENEFITS
Advanced, yet easy to use, field surveying software
Full support for mechanical instrument, robotic instruments, GNSS receivers, and digital levels
Complete feature set including data collection with features and attributes, staking routines of all types, comprehensive road layout, DTM support, and more
Dynamic map displays with support for active background maps
Full support for all typical survey workflows and techniques
Survey Pro field software provides you with a complete set of capabilities for all your survey projects. It’s fast, reliable and easy to use. Transfer data from Survey Pro to your laptop or PC and manage your jobs using Survey Office. Survey Pro software ships on Spectra Geospatial’s rugged line of data collectors providing unparalleled integration, data integrity, efficiency and ease-of-use. The features and functions of Survey Pro have been developed based on feedback from surveyors like you. Each new release of this software incorporates enhancements built on your field experience.
Survey Pro software is offered in different modules so you can pick the one that works best for you today, then quickly and easily add features as you need them. You save money by getting only the software that you need for your business. As your business expands and you need more power, Survey Pro is still there for you with advanced modules readily available and easy to remotely install via electronic “unlock” codes without having to pay a premium.
Survey Pro is offered in multiple languages and on multiple data collector platforms so you can get the right tool for your business. Not only is Survey Pro easy to buy, it really is easy to use. A Surveyor’s job is not easy and it takes a real professional to do it well; Survey Pro makes things clear and efficient, freeing you up to do your job. Survey Pro’s vast COGO feature set is unmatched in its capabilities and is one of the reasons Survey Pro has been a top choice of surveyors for more than 20 years.
Survey Pro works with all Spectra Geospatial and Nikon instruments as well as multiple other manufacturers’ instruments. Survey Pro is the glue that holds your business together. Of course, if you have a complete line of Spectra Geospatial and Nikon products, you’ll find that Survey Pro’s integration with those instruments gives you that extra power and flexibility you need to compete in today’s world.
|Survey Standard||Survey Pro|
- Complete Mechanical Instrument Support
- All data collection features
- Basic point stakeout
- Basic COGO including Inverses, Intersections, Manual Traverse, Area and much more
- Basic Curve Solutions
- All the fundamental features required to properly manage a survey job
- Everything that comes in Survey Standard plus:
- Advanced COGO and Curve Solutions including station offsets, average points, and spiral tools
- Advanced Stakeout including offset staking, slope staking and stake to a DTM
- Road Layout – Complete road layout and staking tool set
|Survey Pro Robotic||Survey Pro GNSS|
- Everything contained in Survey Pro plus complete Robotic instrument support:
- Remote Control, radio configurations and automated repetitions
- Everything contained in Survey Pro plus complete GPS/GNSS instrument support
- Extensive data collection routines with easy to use, step-by-step setup features
- Extensive support for projections and calibrations
- All GNSS staking routines are supported
- Support for RTK, Network RTK, static and PPK surveys
|Survey Pro Max||Languages Supported|
|Combines Survey Pro Robotics and Survey Pro GNSS: Complete support for all instruments and all features.Supports Max+ for fully integrated robotic and GNSS measurements.
||For a complete list of functions download the Survey Pro Functions Table
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- English (US)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Portuguese (Standard)