- 91 Built-in scales for more versatility, 50 imperial (feet-Inch) and 41 metric
- 10 Custom Scales, 3 each for imperial and metric units, lets you "roll" or define any scale from plans that are out-of-scale. Permanently store new scale for future use
- Constant (+K) allows you to add/subtract a constant value to a distance measured for take-outs and add-ons. Calculate area, volume, height, length, width for imperial/metric units
- Built-in Auto Counter to count how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Manual Count while rolling for studs, outlets, or other items. Subtract function to remove the last distance measured.
- Includes 2 long-life 3-volt batteries, hard cover protective case, English User Guide, 15-Feet PC interface cable with plug-n-play connectivity
The Scale Master ProXE digital plan measure (model 6335) from Calculated Industries makes it easy to do linear, area and volume takeoffs with speed, accuracy and confidence when estimating, bidding or planning. You can also connect it to your PC with the included interface cable and transfer rolled values directly into commonly used spreadsheets or estimating programs--saving countless keystrokes, saving time and reducing the potential for costly transcribing errors.
Get fast, accurate linear, area, and volume takeoffs from blueprints, drawings and maps (view larger).
Offering an ergonomic design with comfort grip and improved weight balance, the Scale Master ProXE features dedicated function keys and a dual LCD display for left- or right-hand use. Its 91 built-in scales help you measure plans, blueprints, and maps--50 imperial (feet-inch) and 41 metric for maximum versatility in architectural, engineering and civil/map scaling. Save up to 10 custom scales for calibrating out-of-scale plans and plan books. You can easily store a new scale permanently into the device for future use.
An auto count function automatically counts how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled, great for stud counts, columns, fence posts, outlets, fixtures or any other regularly spaced items. It includes such time-saving utilities as a lock switch to prevent changing the mode and scale while rolling, an Imp-Met switch to instantly change between imperial and metric units, and an accumulating memory function (M+) for easy totaling of dimensions or counts--ideal for multi-page plans.
The plug-and-play PC interface connects to your computer via USB, and it's compatible with Windows PCs. It's powered by two CR2032 lithium batteries, and the Scale Master ProXE has an auto shut-off feature that turns the device off after about 4 to 6 minutes of non-use. After powering back on, all registers and settings remain intact, including all temporary registers. The Scale Master ProXE measures 7.3 x 1.9 x 0.6 inches, weighs 2.1 ounces, and is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Calculated Industries 6335 Scale Master ProXE digital plan measure; protective case; 15-foot USB cable; CD-ROM with multi-lingual user guide; batteries