Gopher Pole Wire Installation Tool
The Gopher Pole Puts Wiring Where It Needs To Be, Quickly and Easily
The Gopher Pole is ideally suitedfor pushing/pulling wire over longspans and acoustic ceiling tiles telescoping from 4 to 22 feet(1.22 to 6.70 meters) in secondsand is easy to handle in tight spots. Features a malleable metal tip thatallows for easy shaping of the hook. The metal hook will not breakunder normal use. Sturdy and lightweight with noloose parts and is constructed ofdurable non-conductive fiberglass. Also features a positive-locking systemthat won't accidentally collapse.
Features & Benefits
- Telescopes to 22 feet in seconds
- Compacts to 52 inches
- 2-inch diameter
- Safe non-conductive rigid fiberglass
- Sturdy and lightweight
- Easy to handle in tight spots
- No loose parts to assemble
- Push or pull wires over long spans
- Perfect for interior construction applications like suspended ceilings, sub-floors, crawl spaces, and attics
- Warranty against manufacturing defects for one year after date of purchase
- Pole Case sold seperately (#91415)
- Weighs just 4.00 lb (1.81 kg)
- General interior construction
- Long spans
- Hard-to-reach areas
- Suspended ceilings
- Crawl spaces and attics
NOTE: When comparison shopping, please note there is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES OR HANDLING FEE added to the cost of this item. Thank you!
Why invest in the best?
|Product Bulletin |